- Test Mode Name - Name your Test Mode.
- PSI - Engineering Units Menu - Select the engineering units you want to measure pressure in.
- DUT Full Scale - Enter the maximum pressure for the Device Under Test (DUT) you will be testing with this test mode.
- DUT Type - Select Analog or Digital. Analog devices have a needle that moves in response to the pressure applied. Digital devices simply show a numbers readout for the pressure.
- DUT Unit Size - If the DUT you will be testing has an analog face, enter the smallest unit of pressure represented by the hash marks on the face of the DUT. If the DUT is digital, this field is not needed and should disappear from the screen.
- DUT Accuracy Standard - To save time, you can select from a pre-existing industry standard, or enter your own.
- Test Points - Preview each test point in the Calibration Test you're creating to make sure they conform to the specifications you need.
- Power Settings - A written summary of the default power settings that will be in place when this Test Mode is active on the FieldLab device.
Once you save your changes:
Add Test Modes that aren't already on the FieldLab Pressure device. Instructions for doing so are here: Add Test Modes to a FieldLab.
Sync Test Modes that are already added to one or more FieldLab Pressure devices in order for your edits to be available on the device. Instructions for doing so are here: Sync Test Modes.
The screen shown above is part of the FieldLab Desktop application that allows you to create custom operations, review and share pressure and calibration data, and manage your devices. Available as a free download here: Download FieldLab Desktop