If you are in a hazardous location, use Wireless Mode to download data.
Download data with a wireless connection
Establish a wireless connection
Open the FieldLab Outdoor Enclosure so you can access the FieldLab device controls.
Instructions for wireless connections are here: Make a Wireless Connection between the FieldLab and FieldLab Desktop
Instructions for importing data: Import Data Sets from FieldLab Pressure
Download data with a USB wire connection
USB is not rated for hazardous locations. Ensure no hazardous gas is present based on standard company procedures or hot work permit.
Press the red Log button to stop logging data.
Remove FieldLab from Outdoor Enclosure
- Use a Phillips head screwdriver to loosen the bracket screws.
- Unscrew the pressure inlet connection from the bulkhead fitting.
- Slide the brackets up and off the screws.
WARNING: Before removing power cord in next step, ensure no hazardous gas is present based on standard company procedures or hot work permit.
Remove the power cord
Unscrew and pull out the power cord from the back of the FieldLab.
WARNING: Before connecting USB cord in next step, ensure no hazardous gas is present based on standard company procedures or hot work permit.
In a safe location, connect the USB cord
Connect the USB cord to the back of the Fieldlab and a USB port in a computer running FieldLab Desktop.
Instructions: Import Data Sets from FieldLab Pressure
Reinstall FieldLab in Outdoor Enclosure
Once you have confirmed all of your data is on your computer:
- Securely connect the power cord to the back of the FieldLab.
- Mount the FieldLab bracket to the screws on the back wall of the Outdoor Enclosure.
- Connect the pressure inlet to the bulkhead fitting.
- Tighten bracket screws
Press the log button to start logging data again.