This article applies to: Field Gauge models equipped with a pressure sensor.
What you will need:
- A PC running Windows.
- FieldLab Desktop software version 1.24 or later installed on your PC. Download the latest version for free.
- A Ralston Instruments Field Gauge equipped with a pressure sensor.
- USB Cord, provided with your Field Gauge.
From the "FieldLab Desktop" menu, select "Preferences"
On the "General" screen, select the "Custom Units" button.
In the Custom Units dialog box, choose "New" for a new unit, "Edit" to edit and existing unit from the list.
In the Add/Edit Custom Unit screen, you have can edit the settings of your Custom Unit.
- Custom Unit Name: Enter the name of your Custom Unit here.
- Units the custom is based on: Select a standard engineering unit you would like your Custom Unit to be relative to.
- Base Units: Enter the low and high for the standard engineering unit your custom units will be based on.
- Custom Units: Enter the Low and High for your Custom Units, relative to the Base Units.
- Plot Button: Optional button that shows a visual representation of your Base Units and Relative Units.
- Save: After completing your Custom Units, Save the data and you'll be returned to the Custom Units preferences window.