- Field Gauge LC10 Overview
- Register your Field Gauge
- Log pressure and/or temperature data from a Field Gauge to your computer
- Update Firmware on a Field Gauge and Process Meter
- Replace batteries in a Field Gauge
- Put Field Gauge into Update Mode to update firmware
- Adjust Power Settings on a Field Gauge
- Change Engineering Units on a Field Gauge LC10
- Link Field Gauge to FieldLab Desktop
- Calibrate the pressure sensor on a Field Gauge
- Download Calibration Certificate for a Field Gauge
- Run a Calibration Test on another device from your computer with a Field Gauge
- Create Custom Pressure Units for a Field Gauge
- Power your Field Gauge with AC Power
- Make a Wireless Connection between a Ralston Field Gauge and FieldLab Desktop
- Calibrate the temperature sensor on a Field Gauge
- Change Last Calibration and Next Calibration Dates on a Field Gauge
- Change Wireless Channel on a Field Gauge LC20 and Process Meter LC30
- Change Engineering Units on a Field Gauge LC20 and Process Meter LC30
- View Firmware Version on a Field Gauge LC20 and Process Meter LC30
- Turn on Wireless Radio on a Field Gauge LC20 and Process Meter LC30
- Pair a new temperature probe to Field Gauge LC20 and Process Meter LC30
Step-by-step support articles for FieldLab, FieldLab Desktop, Field Gauge, and Process Meter.
Log pressure, temperature, and view live graphing from multiple FieldLab and Field Gauge devices on your computer using the FieldLab Desktop software app.
Your FieldLab will need to be activated before you can put it to work. Follow these steps to get started.
Tests are operations you can create and customize to your specific needs for use in the field, at the plant, or in the lab. Use FieldLab Desktop to create, manage and edit Tests in the Test Modes Library. A Test can be added to one or many FieldLab Pressure devices, and some can be run directly from FieldLab Desktop with a connected Ralston device (Ralston FieldLab, Field Gauge, and Process Meter).
- Calibration Test
- Data Logging Test
- Hydrostatic Test
- Manual Mode
- Pressure Safety Valve (PSV) / Pressure Relief Valve (PRV) Test
- Add Custom Data Fields to a Test
- Add Test Modes to a FieldLab
- Sync Test Modes
- Activate a Test Mode on your FieldLab Pressure
- View All Available Test Modes with FieldLab Desktop
- Edit an existing Test
- Export a Test Mode
- Import a Test Mode
A Data Set is a digital file of pressure data points. Data Sets are created when you press the Log button on the FieldLab.
Familiarize yourself with the external features of the FieldLab Pressure.
- Log Pressure
- Screen Overview
- External Features - Front
- External Features - Back
- Find the Max Pressure of a FieldLab Pressure Device
- Zero the FieldLab
- Max / Min
- Adjust Zoom level of Vertical Pressure Bar
- Specifications for FieldLab Pressure
- Find the serial number of your FieldLab device
- Switch Engineering Units
- Information Screen on the FieldLab Pressure
Customize the last and/or next calibration due date on the FieldLab.
Step-by-step instructions for installing FieldLab Pressure accessories.
Transmit data wirelessly between FieldLab Desktop and FieldLab.
Learn how to apply a custom name to your FieldLab Pressure. Especially useful when you have more than one FieldLab device.
With FieldLab Desktop, you can add and manage multiple FieldLab devices. This article show you how to Add and Register a FieldLab Pressure with FieldLab Desktop.
Ralston Instruments is always making improvements and adding useful features to our digital products. You can take advantage of these improvements by updating the firmware on your FieldLab device.
Learn how to adjust the Date and Time, and formats for each, on the FieldLab Pressure.
Learn how to find out which version of Firmware is installed on your FieldLab Pressure.
Do-it-yourself instructions for calibrating a FieldLab with free FieldLab Desktop software. At the end of this process, FieldLab Desktop will compare the readings from your Reference device and FieldLab (Zero, Mid Point, and Full Span) and if it is out of spec; it will automatically make any necessary adjustments to bring your FieldLab to acceptable tolerances.
Ralston FieldLab Digital Pressure Calibrators are capable of displaying pressure changes close to real-time, which in some situations is faster than the human eye can register. This article shows you how to slow down and speed up the rate of pressure change displayed on the screen to best suit your preferences by adjusting damping.